Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Eastern Province of the Saudi Kingdom


I'm currently on a 3 weeks business trip in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. While there's nothing else to do than work and back to the Hotel, I somehow do enjoy these trips. Mainly because I can get a lot of work done, there are no interruptions. And I can spend a lot of time on the Internet and work on a couple of other projects I've got running. Currently I've got 2 great business opportunities I'm working on, one is building up a online shopping business and the other one offering Internet Domains. It takes a lot of time, but it's what I love to do, searching the Internet, absorbing new information, finding opportunities which add value to others and brainstorming about ways to share this with people around the globe. Keeps me busy and creative:-)

Past week I've been in Jubail in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom. It's about an hour and a half drive from Bahrain. It's a real Industry city, but also very beautiful around the cost-line. The limo driver brings me to customer site every morning along the beach road. Very nice.

No comments: